|Largest IZ in Ba Ria Vung Tau licensed|
Nhan Dan – Southern coastal province of Ba Ria – Vung Tau’s Management Board of Industrial Zones granted an investment licence to the project to build the Phu My 3 Industrial Zone to the Thanh Binh Phu My Joint Stock Company.
The IZ is located in Phuoc Hoa commune, Tan Thanh district. This is one of the largest IZ in the South-eastern region and the biggest in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province.
The IZ covers 942 hectares. Total investment for the project is put at VND 3 trillion.
The IZ is expected to be attractive to investors in such industrial fields as energy, metallurgy, chemicals and shipping industry.
Around 85% of the IZ will be reserved for industrial production while the remaining 15% is for ports and bonded warehouse.
Construction of infrastructural facilities in the IZ is scheduled to start in the 2nd quarter of 2008.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
Vietnam to build huge Industrial Zone in Ba Ria Vung Tau
Posted by Saigon Charlie